סגור

אתר מתכונים ואוכל שיתופי
ברוכים הבאים לפורומים שלנו

Not smart but smart? Return of 'Dumphone'

פורום תזונה נכונה בניהולה של יסמין חיו, תזונאית קלינית טבעית מנהלת 'לרדת בקלות', רשת להרזיה באימון אישי.

מנהל: יסמין חיו

Not smart but smart? Return of 'Dumphone'

הודעהעל ידי kafa88 » ב' מרץ 21, 2022 5:05 am

תמונה

Seventeen-year-old Robin West is an anomaly among her peers - she doesn't have a smartphone.

with experience in SLOTXO game service For almost 10 years, we have seen the development of different playing methods that many gamblers use. until now This technique of playing will help you have more interest in making money. Although it is not 100% guaranteed.

Instead of scrolling through apps like TikTok and Instagram all day, she uses a "dumph

This is a basic phone or feature phone with very limited functionality compared to the iPhone. In general, you can only make and receive calls and SMS messages, and if you're lucky - listen to the radio and take simple pictures. But definitely don't connect to the internet or apps.

These devices are similar to early mobile phones. Some models were bought back in the late 1990s. West's decision to ditch her old smartphone two years ago was urgent. While looking for a replacement in a second-hand store Instead, she was lured by the low price of "Brick Phone"

Her current phone from the French company MobiWire costs just £8, and because it doesn't have smartphone functionality, it's just £8. So she doesn't have to worry about expensive monthly data charges.

“I didn't even notice. until I bought a brick phone. "I have a lot of social media apps. And I'm not working as much as I usto on my phone
kafa88

הודעות: 12
הצטרף: ה' מרץ 10, 2022 7:14 am

חזור אל פורום תזונה נכונה

מי מחובר

משתמשים הגולשים בפורום זה: אין משתמשים רשומים ואורח אחד